Route Assignment Push Notifications
- Route assignment notifications enabled for latest Android build rolling out the week of November 13th (iOS to come in likely January 2018)
- When assigning a route, your driver will get a push notification notifying them that a route has been assigned to them. This will also perform a sync automatically to get the new route.
After a long wait, we are slowly rolling out driver permissions!
Permissions will be in affect on the latest Android build, released today (earlier builds will not be affected). iOS will get driver permissions likely January 2018, until then, drivers will remain as they are now.
A few key points:
- There are two levels of driver permissions that can be assigned to a driver. The difference between a driver and a trusted driver, is that trusted drivers have permission to delete routes assigned to them.
- Favorites, Schedules, and History items cannot be deleted by any drivers, as they are common throughout the whole Team.
- Newly created accounts are normal driver level permissions by default
|Driver (default)||Trusted Driver|
|Create/Edit Assigned Routes|
|Delete Assigned Routes|
If you have any questions or find bugs with either of these new features, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fix radio button hit boxes to make them easier to click
- Fix visual bug in route assignment dropdown